- Nancy Pelosi says she’s got the votes to pass a Health Care Reform bill in the House, but it will be different than the bill the Senate passed last year, so …. move to Canada? [New York Times]
- Are you a person who looks at the weather news on your cell phone? Congratulations, you are one of the people doing that. [Wall Street Journal]
- The mayor of White Plains, N.Y., is accused of slamming his wife’s hand in the car door because she was totally pissing him off. [Lower Hudson Valley]
- More than 700 people died in the 8.8 Chile quake. [BBC News]
- The Winter Olympics ended with a “mime wearing a tool belt” who beat the shit out of Mitt Romney as Celine Dion sang “O! Canada” to Chile. [CNN]
April 19, 2014
Blue Blue Windows Behind the Stars
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.