The Daily Caller — Tucker Carlson’s Internet home for upright citizens who love killing black children, and what on earth could be wrong with that? — googled the word “bigotry.” Why? Why do cows fart? Wrote Wonket BFF and Daily Caller scribe Betsy Rothstein,
Google has an odd way of looking at “bigotry.”
When you punch in the word “bigotry” into the Google search engine, here’s what you’ll find.
Betsy then included a picture of a Google search result, which read, “bigoted attitudes; intolerance toward those who hold different opinions than oneself. ‘The report reveals racism and right-wing bigotry.'”
Then Betsy had some questions!
Interesting. Why is “right-wing” a correlation to bigotry? Why is bigotry a descriptor to “right-wing?”
Then she answered them!
Dr. Gundry reveals the top 3 common foods that you would have never guessed were the cause of your fatigue.
The definition seems to come directly from the Oxford Dictionary, where the example sentence is used verbatim.
HOW DARE THE DICTIONARY.
Let’s do some more googling, for Betsy, and science!
- Which Black People Does Tucker Carlson Hate Now?
- Joe Scarborough Discovers ‘Disgusting’ Daily Caller Racism.
- Tucker Carlson Wants You To Enlist In Race War Against Jive-Talking President.
- Tucker Carlson Yelling At Minorities Again.
- Tucker Carlson Weighs In on Black Lifeguards (Hint: Hiring Black Lifeguards Is The Same As Jim Crow).
- Tucker Carlson’s Daily Caller Has A New Outrage: Black People Voting.
- Professional Race-Baiter Tucker Carlson Calls Pretty Much All Black People Professional Race-Baiters.
- What Poo Is Dribbling From Tucker Carlson’s Mouth Today?
My goodness, our google fingers are tired, and that was just page one of our google investigation into ‘Why is “right-wing” a correlation to bigotry? Why is bigotry a descriptor to “right-wing?”’!
You’re welcome Betsy.