In the misty days and bestarryed eves that pile one upon the other until a bevy of swooping larks of the nation’s citoyens fly as one for the gravied pomp and gloried circumstance of an Inauguration, a President must love. He must love John Boehner, and Mitch McConnell, with the lion’s heart in which a lamb could safely nestle, of Love and Bigness. Also, here are the things Barack Obama is doing that annoy Peggy Noonan, in order.
- Having an inauguration.
- Which should be unifying.
- But he was mean to John Boehner.
- Which means he hates half the country.
- Even though only a quarter of the country approves of John Boehner.
- Because Obama said Republicans are holding the economy hostage.
- And are suspicious of Social Security.
- And feeding children.
- Even though they said that.
- And he pointed out that they call him a socialist.
- As if anyone would ever do such a thing!
- Which makes him paranoid, like Richard Nixon.
- He won’t negotiate on the debt ceiling.
- So it will be his fault when they don’t vote to raise the debt ceiling.
- Because he said the country should pay its bills.
- Why wouldn’t he negotiate on that?
- He said the GOP would block gun control legislation.
- When they are only going to impeach him over it.
- Why does Barack Obama have to accuse people of doing stuff they say they are going to do?
- He has gray hair now.
- Because he is trying to be the country’s daddy.
- Instead of an annoying genius that everybody hates.
- And he is only studying the effects of violent video games.
- But he should do more about it.
- Instead he is focusing on guns or something.
- Even though Peggy Noonan has no problem with that.
- He is not being enough like Richard Nixon.
GIVE US MONEY! -