- The Virginia state legislature is preparing to switch from the U.S. dollar to some sort of nu-currency—salted hams, probably. [WND]
- Welfare queen Jimmy Carter is living large off of YOUR tax money! Be angry! [Washington Times]
- Marriage-rape advocate and anti-feminist Phyllis Schlafly says Americans must rise up against the activist judges who would allow gays the right to marriage-rape. [Eagle Forum]
- North Dakota is proposing a bill which would require all divorcing couples to wait one-year and go through counseling. Enjoy living with your emotionally-abusive husbands, ladies! [WDAY]
- If you feed your child aspartame, they will die of brain cancer at age 8 due to a magic, deadly bacteria. This is how science works! [Go Beyond Organic]
Hey there, Wonkeputians! Shypixel here with a few helpful links to ease your transition to Disqus - Claiming Old Accounts - Claiming Your ID Comments - Turning off Disqus Notifications. And, as always, remember our Commenting Rules For Radicals, Enjoy!