- Separate but equal is OK for gays because they can’t get pregnant at age 16 and then poop out a million more future-criminals on MTV, which is the only measure of a true American marriage. [RedState]
- The governor of Hawaii can’t find Barry Soetero’s birth certificate either — MAYBE BECAUSE IT’S IN KENYA, IDIOT. [Visions2America]
- Pre-existing conditions are no problem whatsoever, because people with acne PROBABLY won’t be denied care. Besides, why didn’t they just use Proactiv® like real Americans Katy Perry and Justin Bieber? [Front Page Mag]
- For some reason, the gays of San Fransisco don’t like Republicans — perhaps because Republicans want to take away all their gay rights? NOPE. [Gay Patriot]
- Rush Limbaugh SCHOOLED a liberal on his liberal schooling show, which is national news. [FoxNation]
June 19, 2013
RedState Makes It Official: Gays Unworthy of Marriage, Due To Gayness
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.
blog advertising is good for you