- Separate but equal is OK for gays because they can’t get pregnant at age 16 and then poop out a million more future-criminals on MTV, which is the only measure of a true American marriage. [RedState]
- The governor of Hawaii can’t find Barry Soetero’s birth certificate either — MAYBE BECAUSE IT’S IN KENYA, IDIOT. [Visions2America]
- Pre-existing conditions are no problem whatsoever, because people with acne PROBABLY won’t be denied care. Besides, why didn’t they just use Proactiv® like real Americans Katy Perry and Justin Bieber? [Front Page Mag]
- For some reason, the gays of San Fransisco don’t like Republicans — perhaps because Republicans want to take away all their gay rights? NOPE. [Gay Patriot]
- Rush Limbaugh SCHOOLED a liberal on his liberal schooling show, which is national news. [FoxNation]
Hey there, Wonkeputians! Shypixel here with a few helpful links to ease your transition to Disqus - Claiming Old Accounts - Claiming Your ID Comments - Turning off Disqus Notifications. And, as always, remember our Commenting Rules For Radicals, Enjoy!