- Your Wonkbot kept us safe from terror, before becoming another victim in the tragedy in Tuscon, Arizona, just like fellow Cylon Sarah Palin.
- Starved for attention (her TLC show ended this week), Sister Sarah made a CONTROVERSIAL hate movie (Crash 2), shot on location in her Wasilla meth factory.
- Jared Lee Loughner should have just gone into gun sales, as he has a clear talent for moving them off the shelves.
- “Houdini of the Senate” Joe Manchin says he would never shoot a man, unless he were to force him to vote on actual legislation.
- Gifford’s super-minority intern is pretty awesome and way better at being a human being than 99.9% of America.
- “Straight Shooter” Rush Limbaugh’s Tuscon billboard got real ironic for him, before some fascist radio censors took it down.
- We finally got a peek inside Chuck Grassley’s internet heiroglyphics with this new Rosetta Stone, for Twitter.
May 19, 2013
Remembering Our Fallen Week: The Tragedy In Wasilla
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.
blog advertising is good for you