- Someone finally thought to replace communion wafers with Doritos, for advertising. The pope finds it very declassé, but surely some bumpkin snake-dancing sect of bimbos will adopt this nu-communion. [Zagat]
- Ted Nugent op-ed: Don’t try to understand evil with “psychology” — just be ready to eff it in the aye! [Washington Times]
- Once again, the gotcha media are using their word-Glocks to engage in the TARGETED POLITICAL ASSASSINATION of Sarah Palin’s newest YouTube. [AtlasShrugs]
- The left has finally jumped the shark! In keeping with tradition, the Democrats will linger on for three more seasons, introduce a new baby character (Bizarro Trig?), and Barack Obama will try to convince himself he didn’t kill a baby while getting airlifted out of Korea. [Big Government]
- Sarah Palin’s Alaska has the best ending ever. Way better than M*A*S*H, for sure. [Big Hollywood]
December 4, 2013
Finally, Ted Nugent Weighs In On the Giffords Shooting
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.