- Someone finally thought to replace communion wafers with Doritos, for advertising. The pope finds it very declassé, but surely some bumpkin snake-dancing sect of bimbos will adopt this nu-communion. [Zagat]
- Ted Nugent op-ed: Don’t try to understand evil with “psychology” — just be ready to eff it in the aye! [Washington Times]
- Once again, the gotcha media are using their word-Glocks to engage in the TARGETED POLITICAL ASSASSINATION of Sarah Palin’s newest YouTube. [AtlasShrugs]
- The left has finally jumped the shark! In keeping with tradition, the Democrats will linger on for three more seasons, introduce a new baby character (Bizarro Trig?), and Barack Obama will try to convince himself he didn’t kill a baby while getting airlifted out of Korea. [Big Government]
- Sarah Palin’s Alaska has the best ending ever. Way better than M*A*S*H, for sure. [Big Hollywood]
Hey there, Wonkeputians! Shypixel here with a few helpful links to ease your transition to Disqus - Claiming Old Accounts - Claiming Your ID Comments - Turning off Disqus Notifications. And, as always, remember our Commenting Rules For Radicals, Enjoy!