- The brave parents of New Hampshire are protecting their kids from literacy by pulling their brood out of classes that require some Socialist fag-literature called Nickel and Dimed. [Fox News]
- Did you know that tax increases can never, ever, increase government revenue? It’s a startling but true fact, and anyone that believes otherwise is just begging for a lynching, really. [ResistNet]
- Former UN ambassador/mustache John Bolton thinks Obama is worse than all the WikiLeaks, combined. [The Guardian]
- After twenty years of irrational self-interest, Ayn Rand’s Adventures in Wonderland is FINALLY being adapted into a three-part Twilight-style epic. [Visions To America]
- Soon, Twitter will replace marriage as the most sacred institution in America. [WP]
Dec 08 1:36 pm 2010
Hey there, Wonkeputians! Shypixel here to remind you to remember our Commenting Rules For Radicals, Enjoy!