- The brave parents of New Hampshire are protecting their kids from literacy by pulling their brood out of classes that require some Socialist fag-literature called Nickel and Dimed. [Fox News]
- Did you know that tax increases can never, ever, increase government revenue? It’s a startling but true fact, and anyone that believes otherwise is just begging for a lynching, really. [ResistNet]
- Former UN ambassador/mustache John Bolton thinks Obama is worse than all the WikiLeaks, combined. [The Guardian]
- After twenty years of irrational self-interest, Ayn Rand’s Adventures in Wonderland is FINALLY being adapted into a three-part Twilight-style epic. [Visions To America]
- Soon, Twitter will replace marriage as the most sacred institution in America. [WP]
May 18, 2013
Glourious New Hampshire Saves Children From Sinful World of Literacy
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.
blog advertising is good for you