- Your Wonkette dutifully and diligently documented the great teabagging of America, which will forever be remembered in the annals of history.
- The newly dethroned Queen of the House will remain the reptilian princess of the Democrats, forever.
- Sulky teen Barack Obama sent America a real sad break-up text.
- Fortuna’s wheel spun against the dirty, sexy, political genius of Meghan McCain.
- A disgustingly cross-dressed black-faced minstrel photo-bombed a Tennessee Republican’s Facebook profile.
- Andrew Breitbart’s first amendment right to public buffoonery was savagely crushed by ABC News.
- Famous baby-neglecter Bristol Palin was too busy shaking that ass to vote for Joe Miller or anybody else.
March 8, 2014
Remembering Our Fallen Week: There’s No ‘I’ in ‘Tea’
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.