- Sarah Palin has inspired a generation of stay-at-home-mommies to strip their “mama bear” suits (their “fursonas,” if you will) and run for political office. [Matt Yglesias]
- Ayn Rand is so popular now, someone even made a straight-to-YouTube movie about her and who knows what’s next, maybe a Hulu minseries? [Hit & Run]
- Dear Young Person: Oh hey, you don’t have a summer job either? Heck, Nobody does, and that is why we are all selling our Ritalin perscriptions or goose-stepping around DC with red badges stapled to our foreheads! [Daily Intel]
- Many communists are still peeved by Arizona’s You Look Like A Mexican Law, and that is why they are boycotting Arizona’s #1 major league baseball team, the… Tucson… Dodgers. [Think Progress]
- Ezra Klein spent his Memorial Day shopping for “cultural revolution” condos in suburban China, i.e. hating The Troops as hard as he possibly could. [Ezra Klein]
April 18, 2014
Only A Mexican Jackie Robinson Could Free Baseball From Arizona’s Hate
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.
Previous post: Banal Corporate Excellence Cult Looking For Recruits
Next post: Next Post