- Matt Yglesias is reaping the many benefits of “blogging whilst standing” — a yoga position championed by Donald Rumsfeld. [Matt Yglesias]
- A squadron of Eliot Ness Zombies raided a bar in Philly and confiscated a bunch of microbrew IPAs and a keg of Miller Genuine Draft Light 64. [Hit & Run]
- Does a Grey Poupon elitist like Barack Obama even know about Tennessee, or rain for that matter? Apparently not, ugh. [RedState]
- Fox News has a sneaking suspicion that the recent and terrible oil spill was caused by a CIA-sponsored controlled demolition. [Think Progress]
- Hugo Chavez is training a mighty militia to kill all the evil gringos, and can we really blame him? No, of course we can’t, because whitey absolutely deserves it. [Weekly Standard]
December 12, 2013
Fox News Smells A Stinky Oil Conspiracy
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.