- Not even Elmo, Sesame Street’s pusher extraordinaire, is capable of peddling broccoli to little children. [Matt Yglesias]
- Jonah Goldberg impresses the entire world with his 5th-grade Latin (“I likeus Star Trekius”). [The Corner]
- Fourteen dudes and Sofia Coppola were arrested for being terrible mobsters. [Daily Intel]
- Hundreds of military generals are flipping out because if every American child is so fat then how are we going to fight the Chinese on the Moon? They don’t make spacesuits in XXXXL! [Hit & Run]
- Happy Birthday (yesterday) to famous New York political weblog on the Internet, the Awl! [The Awl]
Hey there, Wonkeputians! Shypixel here with a few helpful links to ease your transition to Disqus - Claiming Old Accounts - Claiming Your ID Comments - Turning off Disqus Notifications. And, as always, remember our Commenting Rules For Radicals, Enjoy!