- Rhode Island, “the Ocean State,” was ironically unprepared for massive flooding that hit this week. [CNN]
- Kathleen Sebelius sent a sternly worded memo to insurers telling them that they had to be nice to children, even the ones with wonky aortas. [ABC News]
- The long-awaited spike in swine flu cases has finally come to Georgia, where residents routinely enjoy intercourse with pigs. [Times-Herald]
- Bad week for Russia. They got suicide-bombed again. [New York Times]
- Holy crap President Obama actually listened to all those “drill baby drill” people, and now he’s going to open up “huge offshore areas” to drilling for oil and natural gas. [BBC News]
- The Serbian Parliament finally said “Sorry, our bad” regarding the worst massacre in Europe since World War II. [CNN]
Hey there, Wonkeputians! Shypixel here with a few helpful links to ease your transition to Disqus - Claiming Old Accounts - Claiming Your ID Comments - Turning off Disqus Notifications. And, as always, remember our Commenting Rules For Radicals, Enjoy!