- Rhode Island, “the Ocean State,” was ironically unprepared for massive flooding that hit this week. [CNN]
- Kathleen Sebelius sent a sternly worded memo to insurers telling them that they had to be nice to children, even the ones with wonky aortas. [ABC News]
- The long-awaited spike in swine flu cases has finally come to Georgia, where residents routinely enjoy intercourse with pigs. [Times-Herald]
- Bad week for Russia. They got suicide-bombed again. [New York Times]
- Holy crap President Obama actually listened to all those “drill baby drill” people, and now he’s going to open up “huge offshore areas” to drilling for oil and natural gas. [BBC News]
- The Serbian Parliament finally said “Sorry, our bad” regarding the worst massacre in Europe since World War II. [CNN]
December 9, 2013
Cancel Your Plans To Honeymoon In Dagestan
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.
Next post: LL Cool J BETRAYED By Fox News