- Obama went book-shopping in Iowa. And what did he not buy? Mitt Romney’s sexting masterpiece I Am Armageddon. [New York Times]
- And, because of Socialism, Obama may follow the example of George W. Bush and Bill Clinton by approving a couple of hundred federal appointees while Congress is home for the Easter Bunny. [Miami Herald]
- Will the Nazi Pope finally fall due to his protection of Pedophile Priests who screw children? [Associated Press]
- The U.S. Government will destroy a website that releases government secrets. This is all about protecting Liberty. [Gawker]
- Teabaggers also sent a dirty condom to a Democratic congresswoman who voted for health care reform. Yuck? [CNN]
June 19, 2013
Your Famous Blue Raincoat Was Torn At the Shoulder
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.
Previous post: Previous Post
blog advertising is good for you