- Nancy Pelosi’s new idea is for the House to pass the Senate’s health-care reform by not voting for it. [Washington Post]
- America’s remaining employed people would very much like to just stay in their jobs forever, quietly, not getting in the way, until death — but Things Have Changed and they will all be fired long before retirement age, which is now 70. [Reuters]
- Texas has bravely removed Thomas Jefferson from its school history books, because he didn’t love Jesus enough. [Andrew Sullivan]
- Iggy and the Stooges finally won a “rock & roll hall of fame” award, but Iggy’s the only one left alive, and he shared the honors (?) with Genesis and the Hollies and ABBA. [Detroit Free Press/NYT]
- If your boner quits working, you’re probably going to die soon, from a heart attack. Sorry dudes. [CNN]
Hey there, Wonkeputians! Shypixel here with a few helpful links to ease your transition to Disqus - Claiming Old Accounts -
Claiming Your ID Comments [Looking into whether this is still possible - Shy] - Turning off Disqus Notifications. And, as always, remember our Commenting Rules For Radicals, Enjoy!