- Barack Obama is really serious now about pushing that thing he campaigned on a couple of years ago, whatever it was. Senate and House Democrats continue to be insufferable. [Business Week]
- Joe Biden is in the Middle East solving all their problems over there. [BBC News]
- Teen-aged girls will be lined up outside bookstores for the next several months because Twilight heartthrob Arlen Specter is writing a new book. [USA Today]
- A new space engine could get people to Mars in 40 days, rather than six months. Still need a spaceship, though. [Space.com]
- Happy International Women’s Day Week, ladies! And if you don’t want to get fat, you might want to drink more. [New York Times]
Mar 09 8:08 am 2010
Hey there, Wonkeputians! Shypixel here to remind you to remember our Commenting Rules For Radicals, Enjoy!