- Jim Bunning, the bitterest old dick in the Senate, has finally decided to let unemployed people continue to collect unemployment benefits. [USA Today]
- Charlie Rangel will not resign as the chairman of the House Ways and Means committee, even though he is a sinner who enjoyed the pleasures of a rent-controlled New York City apartment a little too much. [Washington Post ]
- Texas Governor Rick Perry celebrated his primary win over Kay Bailey Hutchison by desecrating one of the nicest barbecue joints in the nation. [Statesman]
- The Post Office will save money by bringing you more of less! [Reuters]
- A consumer advocacy group is suing Anthem Blue Cross for being terrible. [Reuters]
- Sarah Palin did a stand-up routine for Jay Leno, and the only thing preventing the NBC studio from collapsing into a vortex of Horror was the absence of Carrot Top. [USA Today]
July 25, 2014
Debra Medina Is Sleeping Late Today
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.
Previous post: Socialist Commies Protest Bunning’s Kentucky Office