- An IRS worker said it was “unfair” of that crazy guy to fly his plane into her office building, which is certainly one way of describing it! [CBS News]
- OH YAWN it’s just another regular Friday in Niger following a military coup that removed President Mamadou Tandja. [Reuters]
- President Obama heard there was some sort of “foreclosure problem” going on in Las Vegas, so he will be going there to make a speech and pledge too little money to fix a crisis that went from “huge” to “dire” in, oh, 2007? [ABC News]
- Republicans, after a year of yowling about the deficit, consented “reluctantly” to join a bipartisan commission devoted to fixing the deficit. [Washington Post]
- The evil prince from our nation’s beloved Shrek franchise won an Olympic gold medal! [New York Times]
Hey there, Wonkeputians! Shypixel here with a few helpful links to ease your transition to Disqus - Claiming Old Accounts -
Claiming Your ID Comments [Looking into whether this is still possible - Shy] - Turning off Disqus Notifications. And, as always, remember our Commenting Rules For Radicals, Enjoy!