- Germany and France will help out Greece so it does not have to default on its debt, which it is apparently on the verge of doing (?). [New York Times]
- According to the impartial observer Iran, Iran has successfully enriched uranium. [Washington Post]
- It is also the anniversary of Iran’s 1979 revolution, and there just protesters everywhere, whose presence historically signals a protest. [Times Online]
- The government estimates that 95,000 new jobs will be born this month! They will all be called “Kayla” or “Aidan.” [Wall Street Journal]
- The entire world will finally stop having such terrible weather, as seasonally appropriate snowfall will cease in the mid-Atlantic United States today. [CNN]
- The Democrats are still going to hold that boring jobs summit, despite it being a snow day and that being not only 110% lame but also unfair and illegal. [The Hill]
Hey there, Wonkeputians! Shypixel here with a few helpful links to ease your transition to Disqus - Claiming Old Accounts - Claiming Your ID Comments - Turning off Disqus Notifications. And, as always, remember our Commenting Rules For Radicals, Enjoy!