- Today Iran began enriching its uranium for what are definitely nuclear-type purposes. [New York Times]
- Joe Jackson, the alive father of the dead pop star Michael Jackson, believes his son was killed in a conspiracy, which is a thing that commonly happens. [CNN]
- Childhood obesity is Michelle Obama’s new thing, as obese children are the #1 cause of obese adults. [WSJ]
- It’s going to snow again in D.C. Budget your weather puns accordingly. [Washington Post]
- Toyota has recalled half a million more Priuses, which means we are that much closer to a consensus on the Latin accusative plural of “Prius.” [AP]
- Oh thank heavens: the arbitrarily obstinate Richard Shelby has lifted his holds on Obama’s 70 nominees. [The Hill]
May 21, 2013
Whatever Washington D.C. Is Doing To Displease The Clouds So, Just Stop
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.
blog advertising is good for you