- The president of Toyota — a tiny but prosperous island nation in Southeast Asia — apologized for selling people murderous demon-cars, but nobody will be satisfied until actual heads roll. [New York Times]
- Another day of Shia religious festivals, another day of bombings. [BBC News]
- Here is some tasty fresh two-day-old news! Jon Stewart went on Bill O’Reilly’s show and it was … exciting? We will probably post a Phun Phriday Video Clip of this exchange as a service to you, the Public. [Los Angeles Times]
- The global stock markets are underwhelmed with the progress of economic recovery. [Washington Post]
- Turns out you cannot just leave Haiti with a literal busload of children and hope nobody will notice. [Washington Post]
- The menu at the NBC cafeteria for Black History Month had a discernible Negro dialect, which offended the drummer from The Roots, but not the black chef who created the menu. [New York Post]
Hey there, Wonkeputians! Shypixel here with a few helpful links to ease your transition to Disqus - Claiming Old Accounts -
Claiming Your ID Comments [Looking into whether this is still possible - Shy] - Turning off Disqus Notifications. And, as always, remember our Commenting Rules For Radicals, Enjoy!