- Next election, Joe Lieberman will run as a “good old-fashioned New England PLEASE RE-ELECT ME?” [Think Progress]
- Is Scott Brown “pure” enough to be a member of the Republican Party, the blue-blooded Teutons of American Values? Well, just for starters, his presumed heterosexualness hints at “nope.” [The Caucus]
- Barack Obama (or something) told Andrew Sullivan he could finally import honey-baked haggis without fear of persecution. Totally Falsch! And another broken campaign promise. [The Daily Dish]
- The internets has been overtaken by male enhancement pill banditos. [Hit & Run]
- Fox News is the #1 sitcom in America, mostly because teevee viewers loved the episode when Barack Obama lost the Massachusetts presidential elections. [Daily Intel]
April 17, 2014
Republican Brita Filter Unable To Purify Dirty Scott Brown
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.
Previous post: Previous Post