- Everyone’s threatening Facebook statuses worked!! NBC will pay Conan O’Brien $33 million dollars, and he can go back home to the television in eight months. [Los Angeles Times]
- Obama has decided that our country’s commercial banks can’t be as big as they want or trade for their own accounts, which is a thing that’s problematic, because of economics. [New York Times]
- The new post-Scott Brown health care bill will have to take Scott Brown’s existence into account. Sad. [AP]
- The Prince of Dubai restructured his country’s government. It will be organized vertically, and will now be the world’s tallest legislative body. [Wall Street Journal]
- Obama’s first-round draft pick for Transportation Security Administration leadership has withdrawn his name from consideration. He used a federal database to stalk his wife’s boyfriend, is the thing with him. [Washington Post]
- 23 Mexican prisoners died at a riot in a Mexican prison. [CNN]
Hey there, Wonkeputians! Shypixel here with a few helpful links to ease your transition to Disqus - Claiming Old Accounts - Claiming Your ID Comments - Turning off Disqus Notifications. And, as always, remember our Commenting Rules For Radicals, Enjoy!