- Aww, Michael Steele and his minions weren’t allowed to do stuff in Massachusetts. So Michael Steele is just pretending that he is a secret agent pulling the strings behind closed doors. This should keep him distracted for another few hours. [Politico]
- HEY, HARVARD COMMIES: If you go to vote for the robot lady, but Scott Brown’s already been filled in on your ballot, ask for a new ballot. Don’t try to be a hero. Stupid Harvard. [The Plum Line]
- More Michael Steele! He said this today: “You’re mixing an apple and orange here.” Context is for squares. [CBS]
- Martha Coakley’s sucking has officially given Barack Obama a sad. [WSJ]
- Talking Points Memo is harassing some old people with those kinds of questions they always ask: “We’ve been talking to the Senate historian, Massachusetts secretary of state’s office, and others who are in the know trying to figure out when and under what circumstances…” Eh, bored. [TPM]
- The naked motherfucker is riding around in his truck. [WSJ]
- Lawyers, everywhere. Just cold preppin’ for an extended legal battle. [ABC News]
December 10, 2013
Hey Here’s A Bunch Of Links About Massachusetts!
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.