- Residents of Massachusetts must decide who they like better: Scott Brown. Or Martha Coakley. [Boston Globe]
- Many non-Haiti countries have issued a very generous “It’s cool, no worries” in response to Haiti’s debt. [New York Times]
- Between 2002 and 2006, the FBI illegally listened to 2000 of your phone calls. It also got overly touchy-feely in bars, which you similarly resented. [Washington Post]
- The massive flooding in California will continue through Thursday. It is likely Jeff Zucker’s fault, somehow. [Los Angeles Times]
- Upwards of 27 people died in Nigeria’s recent Christians vs. Muslims fight. [Wall Street Journal]
- Actual AP lede: “Historically, marriage was the surest route to financial security for women. Nowadays it’s men who are increasingly getting the biggest economic boost from tying the knot, according to a new analysis of census data.” [AP]
Hey there, Wonkeputians! Shypixel here with a few helpful links to ease your transition to Disqus - Claiming Old Accounts - Claiming Your ID Comments - Turning off Disqus Notifications. And, as always, remember our Commenting Rules For Radicals, Enjoy!