- Residents of Massachusetts must decide who they like better: Scott Brown. Or Martha Coakley. [Boston Globe]
- Many non-Haiti countries have issued a very generous “It’s cool, no worries” in response to Haiti’s debt. [New York Times]
- Between 2002 and 2006, the FBI illegally listened to 2000 of your phone calls. It also got overly touchy-feely in bars, which you similarly resented. [Washington Post]
- The massive flooding in California will continue through Thursday. It is likely Jeff Zucker’s fault, somehow. [Los Angeles Times]
- Upwards of 27 people died in Nigeria’s recent Christians vs. Muslims fight. [Wall Street Journal]
- Actual AP lede: “Historically, marriage was the surest route to financial security for women. Nowadays it’s men who are increasingly getting the biggest economic boost from tying the knot, according to a new analysis of census data.” [AP]
March 10, 2014
This Is What Happens When There Are No Kennedys, However Marginal, For Massachusetts!
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.