- Medical marijuana is now legal in the nearby state of New Jersey! This is a thing MTV orchestrated, for its popular Jersey Shore documentary series. [New York Times]
- Miep Gies, the very nice Dutch lady who hid Anne Frank and her family from the cast of Jersey Shore, has died at 100. [Washington Post]
- Today is the funeral for Joe Biden’s mother in Joe Biden’s Delaware. [CNN]
- More birds than ever are dangerously crashing into airplanes. Someone put birds on the No Fly list. [AP]
- Human-steroid hybrid Mark McGwire admitted that he took illegal drugs that helped him hit more baseballs with a baseball bat. [Wall Street Journal]
- The chocolate-covered Corporates at Cadbury are trying their very best to avoid being purchased, unwrapped and left to melt by Kraft. [Reuters]
Hey there, Wonkeputians! Shypixel here with a few helpful links to ease your transition to Disqus - Claiming Old Accounts - Claiming Your ID Comments - Turning off Disqus Notifications. And, as always, remember our Commenting Rules For Radicals, Enjoy!