- Medical marijuana is now legal in the nearby state of New Jersey! This is a thing MTV orchestrated, for its popular Jersey Shore documentary series. [New York Times]
- Miep Gies, the very nice Dutch lady who hid Anne Frank and her family from the cast of Jersey Shore, has died at 100. [Washington Post]
- Today is the funeral for Joe Biden’s mother in Joe Biden’s Delaware. [CNN]
- More birds than ever are dangerously crashing into airplanes. Someone put birds on the No Fly list. [AP]
- Human-steroid hybrid Mark McGwire admitted that he took illegal drugs that helped him hit more baseballs with a baseball bat. [Wall Street Journal]
- The chocolate-covered Corporates at Cadbury are trying their very best to avoid being purchased, unwrapped and left to melt by Kraft. [Reuters]
December 9, 2013
Everyone Do Some Celebratory ‘Stoner Culture Thing’ In Honor Of New Jersey!
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.