- It is now fairly evident that “giving up paint-huffing” was not Erick Erickson’s New Year’s resolution. [RedState]
- The libertarians seized power while you were foolishly slumbering with visions of sugar-plums dancing in your head. And now there is no sugar-plum tax? [Hit & Run]
- Finally, a documentary about black people oppressing white people. Very timely, of course, and mercy, it’s also been nominated for an Oscar! [Weekly Standard]
- Moist Towelettes: Wanted And Desired. By Jonah Goldberg. [The Corner]
- A New Year with new gun-slingin’, tea baggin’ “don’t tread on me” bonanzas! [Think Progress]
- Oh look, Michelle Malkin has published The Best Hate Mail of 2009 A.D., so that we can cherish it forever. Did your hate mail make the cut? [Michelle Malkin]
Hey there, Wonkeputians! Shypixel here with a few helpful links to ease your transition to Disqus - Claiming Old Accounts - Claiming Your ID Comments - Turning off Disqus Notifications. And, as always, remember our Commenting Rules For Radicals, Enjoy!