- The Department of Homeland Security will begin smuggling more plainclothes air marshals on planes, most likely by just putting them in a regular Advil bottle. [New York Times]
- Regarding the aspirational terror act, Obama, from Hawaii, has finally issued important threats about Investigating Things. [POLITICO]
- If the airplane bomber had been at all talented at bombing airplanes, the explosives he had would have been enough to rip a hole in the plane. [Washington Post]
- North Koreans received a border-crossing American human rights activist on Christmas Eve! They have called “keepsies” and do not wish to exchange him for store credit. [WSJ]
- China executed this heroin-smuggling British person, which was contentious for all the regular reasons but also because he was psychologically unsound. [Times Online]
- Iran threatened to “slap” Britain, like the place, if it continues its alleged meddling in Iranian protests. [AP]
April 19, 2014
Making Sure A Plane Bomber Will Never Not Actually Bomb A Plane Again
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.