- Congratulations, America. You’ve raised an entire generation of worthless junkies who will probably never know the simple pleasures of a corporate 9-5 or wholesome church picnics with the wife and kids or any of that good hearty American stuff. No, sir. Instead, these smackheads will just sit around all day and collect their welfare checks whilst smoking their God-forsaken marrywana. Thanks for nothing. [The Daily Dish]
- If an Obamacare supporter is alone in the woods, would he/she still be wrong about everything? “Yes.” [RedState]
- Matt Yglesias gets all Dear Abby on us. [Matt Yglesias]
- The diarrhea that come out of Dana Perino’s mouth would not necessarily launch a thousand ships. But her sexiness most certainly would. On this point there is bipartisan consensus. [Think Progress]
- A New York City propaganda film details the horrors of soda pop (it will give you massive quantities of unforgiving pubic lice). Joseph Goebbels is smiling with approval, somewhere in Argentina. [Hot Air]
Hey there, Wonkeputians! Shypixel here with a few helpful links to ease your transition to Disqus - Claiming Old Accounts - Claiming Your ID Comments - Turning off Disqus Notifications. And, as always, remember our Commenting Rules For Radicals, Enjoy!