- Yesterday happened! Recall its winners: Bloomberg, Owens, Christie, various Others. [New York Times]
- It was also yesterday in Virgina too, where Bob McDonnell defeated Creigh Deeds and is therefore the state’s new governor. [Washington Post]
- The state of Maine poured rock salt on gay marriage and voted to up the medical marijuana usage. [WSJ]
- Today is the 30th anniversary of the US Embassy takeover/hostage thing in Tehran, but if today’s mass demonstrations showed anything, it’s that people don’t even need any hostages to yell about hating America. [CNN]
- Bernanke and Friends are likely to decline raising the interest rate. [AP]
- An Afghan soldier literally went rogue and just cold killed five British soldiers with a machine gun inside a police checkpoint. No cheeky Nation polemic is expected to follow. [Times Online]
May 23, 2013
The Morning After, In Which We See The Winners And Losers By The Light Of Day
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.
blog advertising is good for you