- Your 2009 World Series will feature the New York Yankees and the Philadelphia Phillies, two popular Northeast athletics organizations. USA! [New York Times]
- Baghdad had another suicide bombing: 132 people died, which is the most all at once since 2007. [Washington Post]
- The new new new health care bill will be submitted to the CBO as early as right now, or possibly even earlier this morning! [WSJ]
- “Tony Blair” is a name that’s being thrown about to be the new president of the EU. Michael Sheen is already prepared for this. [Times Online]
- College’s favorite singer, Morrissey, is A-OK after his collapse on a stage in London sometime a couple days ago. [CNN]
- Wall Street money financial fatcats would like to maintain their huge bonus system, duh and thank you. [Reuters]
May 20, 2013
Some Northeast Athletic Clubs Will Compete In Rio 2016 Olympics Of Baseball
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.
blog advertising is good for you