- Eric Holder and his famous Justice Department (Civil Rights Division) are going to be combating social injustices this fall, and there’s a whole new team of lawyers, qualified ones, who will start hanging around to help them do it. [New York Times]
- Everyone not in Afghanistan is now pretty open about the fact that Afghanistan’s elections were totally fraudulent. [Times Online]
- Tween home shopping network Disney is buying Marvel for $4 billion dollars. [Reuters]
- A third of all cocaine in the US is laced with some veterinary drug that tragically is not one of the cool ones. [AP]
- Popular electronics purveyor Sony will feature popular search engine Google’s unpopular browser, Chrome, on their computers. [Financial Times]
- Tomorrow Montana might decide that doctor-assisted suicide is a constitutional right. It would be the first state to do this. [New York Times]
Hey there, Wonkeputians! Shypixel here with a few helpful links to ease your transition to Disqus - Claiming Old Accounts - Claiming Your ID Comments - Turning off Disqus Notifications. And, as always, remember our Commenting Rules For Radicals, Enjoy!