- A woman who was allegedly kidnapped by a pervy nut 18 years ago has been found; she’s now 29 and has two children with said alleged nut. [ABC News]
- Tropical Storm Danny, which was supposed to ruin Ted Kennedy’s funeral and threaten the lives of President Obama’s daughter, appears to be pulling its punches. [Reuters]
- As part of his bankruptcy plan, Michael Vick will have to figure out how to squeak by on about $300,000 annually, with the rest of his earnings going to investments or creditors. [Daily Press]
- Remember how 9/11 happened because the CIA and the FBI couldn’t get along? They still can’t get along. [New York Times]
- J.P. Morgan Chase, Bank of America, and Citigroup “now issue one of every two mortgages and about two of every three credit cards.” Sheila Bair no likey. [Washington Post]
- How unusual! Wildfires in Southern California! [Los Angeles Times]
March 11, 2014
Tropical Storm Danny Is Not Too Big To Fail
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.
Previous post: Previous Post