- Ken Layne reviews Infinite Jest, or some other book. [Las Vegas Weekly]
- Honestly, there’s really no point in reading something you’ve already been paid to vote against. [Think Progess]
- Convicts need their stimulus checks just as much as the next guy. How else can they afford to have The Club™ surgically installed in their pooper? [RedState]
- Your children will be brainwashed with Mao’s Little Red Book, and then they will coerce you into participating in the Census. [Michelle Malkin]
- The problem with investigating torture is that it might have a “chilling effect” on torture! [Matt Yglesias]
Hey there, Wonkeputians! Shypixel here with a few helpful links to ease your transition to Disqus - Claiming Old Accounts -
Claiming Your ID Comments [Looking into whether this is still possible - Shy] - Turning off Disqus Notifications. And, as always, remember our Commenting Rules For Radicals, Enjoy!