- Ken Layne reviews Infinite Jest, or some other book. [Las Vegas Weekly]
- Honestly, there’s really no point in reading something you’ve already been paid to vote against. [Think Progess]
- Convicts need their stimulus checks just as much as the next guy. How else can they afford to have The Club™ surgically installed in their pooper? [RedState]
- Your children will be brainwashed with Mao’s Little Red Book, and then they will coerce you into participating in the Census. [Michelle Malkin]
- The problem with investigating torture is that it might have a “chilling effect” on torture! [Matt Yglesias]
April 20, 2014
Jim Inhofe Didn’t Even Read ‘Harry Potter,’ But He Still Hates Mudbloods
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.
Previous post: Eh, We’d Say It’s More In The 7/7/05 Ballpark