- Why did Bill Clinton travel to North Korea to get those two journalists freed? Because his old flame Al Gore asked him to. [AP]
- Thanks to the “cash for clunkers” program, car dealers have something new to complain about: a lack of inventory. [USA Today]
- Suck it, Amazon! Sony has a $199 e-book reader. [Reuters]
- Speaking of sucking it, Republican senators have tendered this polite request to Hispanic voters regarding the historic nomination of Sonia Sotomayor to the Supreme Court. [Washington Post]
- California prisons must cut their inmate populations by, uh, ONE QUARTER, so that the remaining three quarters won’t die due to overcrowding. [New York Times]
- Hello there, Russian submarines! What are you doing there off our Eastern coast? [Reuters]
Hey there, Wonkeputians! Shypixel here with a few helpful links to ease your transition to Disqus - Claiming Old Accounts - Claiming Your ID Comments - Turning off Disqus Notifications. And, as always, remember our Commenting Rules For Radicals, Enjoy!