- Why did Bill Clinton travel to North Korea to get those two journalists freed? Because his old flame Al Gore asked him to. [AP]
- Thanks to the “cash for clunkers” program, car dealers have something new to complain about: a lack of inventory. [USA Today]
- Suck it, Amazon! Sony has a $199 e-book reader. [Reuters]
- Speaking of sucking it, Republican senators have tendered this polite request to Hispanic voters regarding the historic nomination of Sonia Sotomayor to the Supreme Court. [Washington Post]
- California prisons must cut their inmate populations by, uh, ONE QUARTER, so that the remaining three quarters won’t die due to overcrowding. [New York Times]
- Hello there, Russian submarines! What are you doing there off our Eastern coast? [Reuters]
March 10, 2014
Al Gore Saved Those Ladies (By Asking Bill Clinton)
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.
Next post: Barack Obama Is … A Rhino?