- Get ready for another jobless recovery, America! Unemployment is expected to rise even as the country begins to emerge from the recession. [Washington Post]
- A hiker who went missing for three days in the Cascades just walked out of the woods, alive and everything. [Seattle Times]
- New Zealand expects its swine flu cases to rise precipitously, because there is nothing better to do in New Zealand than catch the flu. [Wall Street Journal]
- Iranians are using cell phone video to record all manner of grisly injustice that the established media cannot. [Guardian]
- Nearly three-quarters of Americans support a public health-care plan, but thankfully, Congress doesn’t listen to polls. [ABC News]
- The medical school student accused of being the Craigslist killer will be formally arraigned today. [New York Times]
March 12, 2014
Forecast: Jobless With A Chance Of Swine Flu
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.