- It doesn’t matter whether the National Zoo’s panda’s uterus is half full or half empty—the important thing is how you look at it. [DCist]
- Like a sullen teenager, the DC Metro is looking towards food to fix its problems. [Washington Post]
- A bunch of firefighters were hurt during a local accidental tragedy at a strip mall that involved a gas leak, a strip mall, and injured firefighters. [DC Examiner]
- If you hurry, you can maybe catch the tail end of Jack Kemp’s memorial happening now at the National Cathedral. [WTOP]
- Premise: Wunderkind, in DC-speak, is apparently anyone younger than the arbitrary age of 40. Proposition: Meet 40 White House beat reporters younger than 40. Bonus tautology: Jake Tapper! [Fishbowl DC]
Hey there, Wonkeputians! Shypixel here with a few helpful links to ease your transition to Disqus - Claiming Old Accounts -
Claiming Your ID Comments [Looking into whether this is still possible - Shy] - Turning off Disqus Notifications. And, as always, remember our Commenting Rules For Radicals, Enjoy!