- How do we know this Jane Harman story has legs? The New York Times is reporting on it now, one whole day after the news broke on Congressional Quarterly‘s blog. [New York Times]
- Banks are just sittin’ on their TARP money instead of lending it out to the taxpayers who coughed up the cash in the first place. [ABC News]
- The accused “Craigslist Killer,” a man arrested for killing a masseuse at a fancy Boston hotel, is a BU student with a devoted fiancee. [AP]
- Everybody is laughing at President Obama’s request to his cabinet to find $100 million whole dollars in spending cuts in the budget. [US News and World Report]
- The Iranian President’s speech at the UN racism conference could have been even more objectionable if he hadn’t extemporaneously omitted a Holocaust-denial remark from his prepared text, so just be thankful. [AP]
- Miss California totally could have become Miss USA if Perez Hilton hadn’t asked her that question about gay marriage. [Newsday]
Hey there, Wonkeputians! Shypixel here with a few helpful links to ease your transition to Disqus - Claiming Old Accounts -
Claiming Your ID Comments [Looking into whether this is still possible - Shy] - Turning off Disqus Notifications. And, as always, remember our Commenting Rules For Radicals, Enjoy!