- After stagnating a few months, our nation’s foreclosure rate rose again in March thanks to various moratoriums expiring. Expect foreclosures to continue at a hearty pace through the summer. [USA Today]
- That Spanish judge who wants to investigate former Bush guys for war crimes will not be getting a whole lot of support from the Spanish attorney general. [Reuters]
- The famous bestselling author Barack Obama made millions off his book sales last year, while Joe Biden cleared $9,500 in audio book royalties. [Washington Post]
- At least 15 members of the Iraqi military are dead following the suicide bombing of a mess hall in Anbar province. [Washington Post]
- Nobody likes the Tamil Tigers anymore, due to their use of human shields. [BBC News]
- The second-largest mall owner in the US has filed for bankruptcy. [Los Angeles Times]
Hey there, Wonkeputians! Shypixel here with a few helpful links to ease your transition to Disqus - Claiming Old Accounts -
Claiming Your ID Comments [Looking into whether this is still possible - Shy] - Turning off Disqus Notifications. And, as always, remember our Commenting Rules For Radicals, Enjoy!