- Last week everybody was calling for the head of Tim Geithner, but President Obama will almost definitely not fire him just because Geithner has already been embarrassing enough. [Reuters]
- South Africa decided to bar the Dalai Lama from a peace conference there because really, what has that no-good layabout ever done for peace? [New York Times]
- David Letterman is an unfaithful husband because he was flirting onstage with a famous actress two days before he got married. [New York Daily News]
- Two American reporters arrested by North Korean border guards have been taken to Pyongyang for interrogation. [Reuters]
- Eat red meat and die young. [Washington Post]
- The president has embarked on a gradual but noteworthy process of capitulating to the bankers who refused to help resolve the financial crisis until it was clear that their bonuses weren’t in danger. [Wall Street Journal]
December 7, 2013
Not Even Obama Can Stand Up To Wall Street
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.
Previous post: Is Andrew Cuomo, Dare We Say, A Competent Public Official?
Next post: Next Post