- Barack Obama has been president for two whole months and he has yet to completely reverse the terrorism-related legal precedents set by the Bush administration. Pokey, pokey! [Bloomberg]
- Financial news shocker: AIG paid lots of hot dollars to the very executives from the very division that lost billions on credit default swaps. [Bloomberg]
- A secret report written by the International Committee of the Red Cross details the many horrible ways in which “high-value” Guantanamo detainees were abused in the prison. [Washington Post]
- Treasury Secretary Geithner would like to accelerate the pace of regulatory overhaul, now that the horse has left the barn and all. [Wall Street Journal]
- Minnesota will have a second senator someday, but probably not anytime soon. [The Hill]
- With unemployment at a 25-year high, polls show that Americans are very worried about unemployment. [CNN]
Hey there, Wonkeputians! Shypixel here with a few helpful links to ease your transition to Disqus - Claiming Old Accounts -
Claiming Your ID Comments [Looking into whether this is still possible - Shy] - Turning off Disqus Notifications. And, as always, remember our Commenting Rules For Radicals, Enjoy!