- Barack Obama has been president for two whole months and he has yet to completely reverse the terrorism-related legal precedents set by the Bush administration. Pokey, pokey! [Bloomberg]
- Financial news shocker: AIG paid lots of hot dollars to the very executives from the very division that lost billions on credit default swaps. [Bloomberg]
- A secret report written by the International Committee of the Red Cross details the many horrible ways in which “high-value” Guantanamo detainees were abused in the prison. [Washington Post]
- Treasury Secretary Geithner would like to accelerate the pace of regulatory overhaul, now that the horse has left the barn and all. [Wall Street Journal]
- Minnesota will have a second senator someday, but probably not anytime soon. [The Hill]
- With unemployment at a 25-year high, polls show that Americans are very worried about unemployment. [CNN]
April 24, 2014
Get Used To Feeling Outraged
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.