- Stocks rallied on Thursday, not because of good news for investors, but rather because news was not quite as bad as people had feared. [New York Times]
- Anna Nicole Smith’s lawyer boyfriend and her doctor were both jailed because they helped her get so many pills. [CNN]
- China’s looking for some assurance that the US will not default on its massive debts. [Bloomberg]
- Now that Bernie Madoff is in jail without a plea deal, investigators are turning their attention to all the people Mr. Madoff failed to rat out. [BBC News]
- Michael Steele will not be leaving his RNC post because Republicans hate drama and needlessly self-defeating hijinks. [Washington Post]
- Barack Obama’s new President of Computers, Vivek Kundra, is on leave after the FBI raided his old office yesterday. He is not a part of the investigation but a couple people who worked in his old office most definitely are. [AP]
Hey there, Wonkeputians! Shypixel here with a few helpful links to ease your transition to Disqus - Claiming Old Accounts -
Claiming Your ID Comments [Looking into whether this is still possible - Shy] - Turning off Disqus Notifications. And, as always, remember our Commenting Rules For Radicals, Enjoy!