- The Pentagon will allow journalists to photograph the caskets of returning war dead, now that the war’s almost over. [Los Angeles Times]
- Congratulations, America! You’re about to become a 36 percent stakeholder in yet another useless bank. [CNN Money]
- Barack Obama’s new budget proposal takes the legacy of Ronald Reagan, poops on it, and sets it on fire with a propane torch subsidized by the top 2 percent of earners. [New York Times]
- You know who likes President Obama’s Iraq troop withdrawal plan? John McCain. This spells Doom for the measure. [Washington Post]
- Bank of America CEO Ken Lewis was hauled like a crook before New York’s attorney general and forced to discuss how a bunch of Merrill Lynch bankers got $3 billion in bonuses just before the failing company was acquired by B of A. [Bloomberg]
- A little female octopus in the Santa Monica Pier Aquarium flooded the offices near her exhibit by messing with a tank valve. It was a desperate cry for help from an obviously imbalanced creature with no way to support or care for her eight arms. [Los Angeles Times]
April 24, 2014
Santa Monica Resident Obsessed With Angelina Jolie, Salt Water
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.