- Michelle Obama wears sleeveless outfits all the time, giving the rest of America an inferiority complex about its flabby upper arms. [New York Times]
- President Obama gave a speech last night, but you already knew that. [Wall Street Journal]
- Egypt is still trying to broker a peace in Gaza, and in the meantime Israel and Palestine are launching airstrikes and rockets at each other, as is their wont. [AP]
- It wouldn’t be Mardi Gras in New Orleans without a little midday gunfire. [Times-Picayune]
- Don’t expect yesterday’s stock market rally to continue. Success is very short-lived these days. [CNN Money]
- The only reason we are linking this article is for the very informative illustration it includes. [eCanadaNow]
Feb 25 8:59 am 2009
Hey there, Wonkeputians! Shypixel here to remind you to remember our Commenting Rules For Radicals, Enjoy!