- Tina Brown start-up “Whitehouse.gov” has a new look and a new face and it is that of Barack Obama! Also a new blog called “the Briefing Room.” [Whitehouse.gov/Andrew Sullivan]
- Jessica Alba, our nation’s greatest Latina President since Lincoln, told Team Fox News that Bill O’Reilly is an asshole. [Crooks and Liars]
- Famous irrelevant persons Sarah Palin and Bills Richardson and Ayers were not invited to Washington today. The Daily Beast has tracked down what sad alternative activities they will be doing in crushing anonymity instead. [Daily Beast]
- Here are some closure-y long-distance action shots of Bush’s farewell helicopter (note UFO in second photo). [AMERICAblog]
- The Greatest Generation: Sasha Obama of course hated Sheryl Crow and will.i.am’s cover of “One Love.” [Slate]
April 19, 2014
Bush Flees The Internet In A Helicopter
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.
Next post: Next Post