- Local street hobos are very pessimistic about the Inauguration. Hope! [DC Examiner]
- Good news about your Maryland bars!: those in DC will stay open until 5 AM, and those in Annapolis will stay open until 3 AM. [WTOP]
- Obama might not be in favor of giving DC a seat in the House, despite selfishly going out to DC restaurants with his wife. [Washington Post]
- Parts of NW DC have been marked a “prostitution free zone”, where presumably all whores can be rented (& no late fees!) free of charge. [DCist]
- Obama stopped by to hang out with his friends at the Washington Post, a visit that was sarcastically and undermine-ingly covered by the hilariously sad New York Times. [Fishbowl DC]
December 13, 2013
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.