- Oh hooray people are going to their public libraries again, finally! But only because they need a warm place to look for a job. [Wall Street Journal]
- Well huzzah, Barack Obama might use the last of the original bailout funds to help struggling homeowners — which, historians will recall, was how this whole financial mess began. [ABC News]
- Lots of people make the same tax mistake Tim Geithner made … or so says the ultraliberal apologist paper of record. [New York Times]
- Nobody cares about Osama bin Laden’s latest doom-cave communiqué. [Reuters]
- The Democrats’ sexy new stimulus package is sure to revive our flaccid American economy. [Washington Post]
- All the gays are going to have big gay parties to celebrate the inauguration of America’s first gay President. [Fox News]
Hey there, Wonkeputians! Shypixel here with a few helpful links to ease your transition to Disqus - Claiming Old Accounts - Claiming Your ID Comments - Turning off Disqus Notifications. And, as always, remember our Commenting Rules For Radicals, Enjoy!