- Iraq is free! The American Green Zone is now officially controlled by somebody or another in Iraq, although the Americans still control the Green Zone, in Iraq. [TIME]
- If Roland Burris tries to get inside the Capitol on Tuesday for the inauguration of new senators, he’ll be turned away. If he persists, he’ll be shot and killed. [CNN]
- Happy 50th Birthday, Cuban Revolution! Some old dudes in Miami probably didn’t make you a cake. [BBC News/New York Times]
- Obama might let the Pentagon take over NASA’s alleged new Moon missions, because NASA sucks at everything. [Bloomberg]
- Greet 2009 with this impossibly tragic story of a fatal New Year’s fire at this nice D.C. family’s house. [Washington Post]
December 12, 2013
Child of the Moon, Rub Your Rainy Eyes
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.