When did it get so cold? It is just miserable out, in the mid-Atlantic anyway. Here are some things this weekend that will keep you warm besides mittens and sex. They include: Bill Murray, Nada Surf, Ne-Yo, and ballet.
- Oh hello high school! See Nada Surf at the 9:30 Club, realize how much you’ve grown, drunk dial an ex, etc. 8 PM.; $20. [9:30 Club]
- The Godfather is playing tonight and tomorrow at the AFI SIlver. Various times. [AFI Silver]
- It’s your first chance of the season to see The Nutcracker! THEARC Theater; 7:30 PM; $25. [THEARC]
- Ghostbusters is playing at midnight on Friday and Saturday at the Bethesday Landmark. [Landmark]
- Country icon Loretta Lynn plays the 9:30 Club. 6 PM; $55. [9:30 Club]
- Ne-Yo is at the Lux Lounge tonight. 8 PM. [Washington Post]
- Punch Drunk Love is playing at the AFI Silver for a few days, starting today. Great first date movie! Various times. [AFI Silver]