- Barack Obama must relinquish his BlackBerry and swear off email forever, so that in the future it will be harder to prosecute him for War Crimes. [New York Times]
- This presidency brought to you by Doris Kearns Goodwin. [USA Today]
- An earthquake off the coast of Indonesia ruined several hundred homes but did not cause a tsunami. [UPI]
- Vitamin C alone will not save you from cancer. Neither will Vitamin E. [Washington Post]
- Christmas will be cancelled this year because of the recession, so extra retail jobs have also been eliminated. On Christmas Day there will be no presents, or jobs, only holding hands and singing like the residents of Whoville. [Washington Post]
- Prominent Republicans offer differing theories for why they are sucking the mop right now, and how they might remedy their situation. [Politico]
March 9, 2014
Team Of Angry Embittered Scheming Rivals
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.
Previous post: Previous Post